Friday, September 17, 2010

What's the appeal of this computer?

I'm upgrading and want to deal in my current system:



Graphics Card: ATI 9600XT 256MB

Processor: Intel P4 2.80Ghz HT

Motherboard: Asus P4C800 Deluxe

Hard Drive: Hitachi 200Gb

RAM: 2x512Mb Kingston Hyper X 3200RAM

CDRW Drive: 52x32x52

DVD Drive: 16x



How much would you estimate I should try and sell this for? I am hoping I can obtain at least $500 out of it.

What's the appeal of this computer?

Overall pretty clad specs (good hard drive size), however as essential as the hardware is you have to suppose about the physical condition of you notebook. Does it look good? I for one, would reckon twice about buying something if its within bad shape (scratched, dented etc..)



Anyways $ 500.00 sounds acceptable but it could be lower should you want to. However you'd be cheating yourself if you sell it for below $ 300.00.



Good luck
..$500 or more. That's a nice configuration for that machine. I would buy for 7 or 800 dollars.
Is that in need the monitor/keyboard/mouse/speaker...



If yes, then thats too much result in I can buy a similar computer with adjectives that stuff for about like peas in a pod price (with the guarantee too).
I'll buy it for $50...
400 or less
$500 is f¨ote if you are not offering a warranty. But you should use about 70% of the cost you rewarded for each item to commentary for depreciation.
It really depends on the other parts (like Monitor ...) and depends on how long have you used it and how did you used it.

I mull over you are able to put on the market it for 750 $

No comments:

Post a Comment