Tuesday, September 21, 2010

When I quit my inevitability for speed most considered necessary notebook activity, my computer freezes but when the winter sport cause a system crash

when I quit my entail for speed most wanted laptop game, my computer freezes but when the hobby causes a system crash

my workstation continues to work fine, what could be causing the crash and how can I fix it.

When I quit my inevitability for speed most considered necessary notebook activity, my computer freezes but when the winter sport cause a system crash

NFSMW have several known bugs, including what your experiencing, several (including me) have resolved this issue installing the most recent patch.



===

To the above: downgrading to a Mac don't solve the problem as he wouldn't be able to play any spectator sport (atleast not any released for PC surrounded by the past 5 years or so)
GET A MAC! GET A MAC! GET A MAC! GET A MAC!

No comments:

Post a Comment