Tuesday, September 21, 2010

when I play a team game on my computer, my computer tower starts making a beep siren approaching nouns?

When I stop the spectator sport, the sound will stop contained by a few minutes. What is this and how can I fix it.

when I play a team game on my computer, my computer tower starts making a beep siren approaching nouns?

It's possessed, stab it in the heart near a silver stake
Open your tower and disconnect the system speaker.



John

A+ Certified
most probably Heat related issue...



beep is sign of activation ACTIVE MONITOR contained by main root system



its a hardware monitor when ever it quality a system is getting less or more power..... more grill etc it beeps



most probably its bake coz games make system work at superior level and thus enjoy tendency to boil it up... check your cooling etc
Weird.. I believe it has something to do beside your sound drivers.. Something might be corrupted surrounded by the driver files. If you're using a non-inboard sound device, try updating the drivers.



Also, disconnect ur speakers, earpiece and disable your microphone.. Check if it solves the problem with the siren/squeaking nouns. :)
If your computer is not working properly while you are working on it, it could be a problem next to device drivers, hardware or software.

Detailed instructions at http://tinyurl.com/yk5zpr

No comments:

Post a Comment