Tuesday, September 21, 2010

when i burn a dvd on my workstation i cannot play it on my dvd player?

the facts has adjectives and i can take the dvd to another computer and it will play but not within my dvd player? please help

when i burn a dvd on my workstation i cannot play it on my dvd player?

What big-hearted of blank DVD media are you using? Some elder DVD players cannot play the newer DVD media formats resembling DVD+R or Dual-Layer disks. Most can play DVD-R so maybe try that array of media. I enjoy a DVD player that is over 5 years mature and it plays DVD-R but not much else burned.
You are not compatible. You'll hear that a lot when you start dating.
DVD PLAYER MUST HAVE A THING ON IT THAT SAYS DVD-R OR DVD-WR THIS MEANS IT SUPPORTS BURNED DVDS. AND BE SURE THAT YOUR BURNING THEM ON A DVD-R NOT A CD-R. FARTHER MORE USE THE SEARCH QUESTIONS AS THIS HAS BEEN ANSWERED BEFORE.
I have the same problem earlier. Now I got Nero7 and is the best. You can burn DVD and play it on every dvd player.
No big concordat. You just stipulation a new dvd player that supports dvd-r, dvd+r or whichever your copied disk is.
one of two things. first are you using a medium format supported by your player either + or - . second are you encoding to dvd back you burn.
if your computer uses dvd-r and your player only uses dvd+r to be exact why.

No comments:

Post a Comment