Tuesday, September 21, 2010

When i play battlefield 2 my peak looses its signal. I own a clean video card is that the problem?

I enjoy a new compaq, it have a amd athlon 64 processor 3500, 512mb of memory and 160gb hard drive. i freshly bouth a nvidia geforcefx 6600 512mb so i can play battlefield 2, my old video card couldnt touch it. but now when i budge to play it i have nearly 2-10 minutes of game play next my screen looses its signal and my disc drive starts making strang noise. ive already talked to nvidia and everything they told me didnt work. someone minister to.

When i play battlefield 2 my peak looses its signal. I own a clean video card is that the problem?

It sound similar to you have a warmth problem. Take the side cover off and point a clad sized fan at the interior of your computer and try to play the spectator sport. You might also download the NVIDIA Control Panel utility and you can check the temp of your video card.



Good luck
I believe your settings are too high.
Are you playing within 1024 by 768 or 800 by 600? Or are you trying to go difficult then that? I doubt the 6600 can knob much more. But it does seem outlandish about losing signal(?), possibly the power supply can't handle it. Check the wattage on the power supply. If you enjoy one of those 140watt to 250 watt things, it may not be enough power (amps).
luxury home realtors

No comments:

Post a Comment