Tuesday, September 21, 2010

When I turn to turn my computer on it merely beep but it wont start up. What can I do?

If I move it off for a couple of hours it usually starts up beside no problem.

When I turn to turn my computer on it merely beep but it wont start up. What can I do?

hmm sounds like you hold an Error. Heres a list of what cause this beep.



The Keyboard is discouraging

Something is not Pluged in right

Ram (Memory Stick) is not flawless or does not match near your computer
could be tons of problems. 1 being not plenty power. but there are tons causes for this to arise.
The beeps are the BIOS' style of indicating the error to you. How many beep and are they long, short, or some of each? For an example of what the beep may mean, check out the pattern site below. If you wantr more help you entail to tell me what you system is and be exact something like the beeps and any other error messages.
Your knotty drive is going (I had indistinguishable problem, it would work half the time )

No comments:

Post a Comment