Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What's the average age a Dell computer last?

Like to hear from Dell owners almost their experience with their computer. What problems did arise and how joyful are you with your Dell computer.

What's the average age a Dell computer last?

6 Years and still running great. Take trouble of it and it will take comfort of you.
Well sitting here on my Dell laptop lol.... Ummm I honestly LOVE it!! I haven't had any problems...I tight I got a spyware virus one time but that wasnt the computer's show disapproval. Ummmmm I got it freshly the way I want it w/ a green frontage plate and perfect strong drive...and I've had it for almost 2 years now and it's still going strong :)
Their desktops are OK I hold had my P4 for around 3 years and I own not had any problems beside it. My mother in directive also has have hers for around 5 years, she is still running Windows 98 no less and hers still runs strong. I meditate they are a good computer for the money. There laptops are a different story. I use one for work and I own gone through about 3 of them surrounded by the last year due to heat/overheating problems. You can literally fry an egg on the bottom of my laptop when it is running.
nursing home listings

No comments:

Post a Comment