Wednesday, September 15, 2010

what's my XW8000 worth?

I'm thinking of selling my HP XW8000 workstation but don't know what it's worth. It's get dual 3.02 Xeon processors, 4 gigs of RAM, and a combined total of about 600 gigs of unyielding drive storage. It's a monster machine that be originally purchased for over $5K (closer to $10K to be honest). Who has a guess at what it's worth?

what's my XW8000 worth?

solely what someone will pay.

i'll endow with you $500 right now for it.
I would guess anywhere between 1k and 5k

the cpu's could turn for $250 each, after wow ecc ram thats expensive, I would speak at least $800 for those.



Then I dunno what used frozen drives are worth.

I don't give rebate for them because you never know how much longer they will last. but 600GB and I'm assuming SCSI, thats a couple distinguished new.



And the rest of the price depends what OS its running.

No comments:

Post a Comment