Friday, September 17, 2010

What's wrong near my fresh computer?

I bought a strange computer on Monday. Yesterday I turned it on but the start menu and desktop icons a short time ago disappeared. I called the tech support strip and it was resolved but next I couldn't use my internet, so I had to restore my computer fund to its factory settings. However, the same article has happen again. Should I just appropriate it back or is at hand anything else I can do? It's an hp btw.....

What's wrong near my fresh computer?

Dump it while you can ... get a different brand or model.

This may or may not an indication of things to come.



Give the tech support vein another chance if you close to.

DO NOT have general public at the store start servicing a brand new PC...that's ridiculous.... RETURN IT FOR A REFUND.



regard,

Philip T
take it stern to the store and ask them to look at it.. if there's a problem with it they can replace it since you a moment ago purchased it.
A new computer and adjectives these problems...... Take it back PRONTO.

Problems immediately and undoubtedly problems later on.... Good Luck.
definately hold it back. thats not above-board within the first couple of days.
Don't hang around anymore. Just take it vertebrae and ask for a replacement.
take it wager on to the store, ask for a reimbursment and buy another one somewere else
Are you plugging a lot of things into it...printers, flash drives, etc.



If you power supply is too skinny (typical of some lower brand computers) then plugging too much stuff contained by, can make it freeze.



Try it beside just upright, mouse, monitor in. If it still hapens embezzle it back.
luxury home realtors

No comments:

Post a Comment