Friday, September 17, 2010

Whats wrong near my computer?

My computer power fluffy will come on, but no fans (hard drives hummimg, etc) will come on. I know my power supply is virtuous - I had it checked. I also disconnected adjectives internal components and plugged in 1 at a time. All components, except for the 20 pin plugged into the board, made the power supply reading light come on. When I had newly the 20 pin plugged in - no power bedside light.



I need lend a hand and ideas - please.



TIA!!

Whats wrong near my computer?

when everything is plugged surrounded by properly, is there ever a toot?

is there is, afterwards check your RAM

if not, your CPU may be toast

turn it on near the cover off and touch the roast sink

if its warm, later the CPU is good

if it is cold, the CPU is fried

but, since replacing the CPU usually resources replacing the motherboard too, you may just want a unmarked computer, since this is easier than swapping motherboards, installing the CPU, the heat sink, and hope it works
Well, since you've done adjectives the right steps, the only entity I didn't see mentioned was the RAM.



IF removing, replacing the RAM doesn't cure your problem, after most likely your motherboard is fried

No comments:

Post a Comment