Tuesday, September 21, 2010

When I plug my computer within it turns itself on beside out pushing the start button. Why?


When I plug my computer within it turns itself on beside out pushing the start button. Why?

Most plausible it is set to do this in your B.I.O.S. The setting is Auto Power Restore after Power Failure. If you inevitability to know how to change this setting please quality free to contact me at rjgittle@hotmail.com
It has be set up to do so in the Binary Input/Output System (B.I.O.S.), usualy access by pressing DEL or F2, but you get an on-screen Message when you start the PC anyway.
i construe that happens because when you unplugged the cable the notebook was turned past its sell-by date so when you plugged back it turn on you enjoy to shud down first and then unplugged okay if your start button is approaching a switch then thats the problem
if u own a desktop check it's back if u enjoy a switch on/off check it' if it's on , put it off
It could be a doomed to failure Power switch or the Power switch is stuck ON (pushed in).

No comments:

Post a Comment