Friday, September 17, 2010

Whats The best Intel Proccessor?

Whats the best intel proccessor besides the intel core 2 duo or intel core 2 duo extreme for the desktop?

Whats The best Intel Proccessor?

Actually it would be the Pentium D Extreme Edition, if you are excluding adjectives of the Core 2 models.
I don't know to much about intel. But I've hear some pretty amazing stuff about AMD boards.
Core 2 Duo extreme, I suppose.
core 2duo.
The two you listed are distinctly the current best processors in expressions of efficiency.



Excluding those, your best bet would be the Pentium 4 Extreme Edition. The then models were dual-core and have plenty of cache (I believe it was 4 MB L2 cache).
hmm, associates don't seem to be up to date.



the best and most modern Intel processor is the Core 2 Quad QX6700 with 4 processor cores (Core heading Kentsfield - it consists of two Core 2 Duo E6700 on one die) and is available since early November 2006 (Newegg have it for $1399 but i've seen it already for pretty much cheaper $1199).



cut:

correction, Newegg sells it presently also for $1199 (price change be obviously a few hours ago).

http://www.newegg.com/product/product.as...
There isn't one!



Go next to AMD
i am a new yahoo user ,i trade some product on yahoo .

this is my yahoo store http://www.llpshop168.com ,if i bother you ,i hope you can forgive me ,thank you for your time .i hope you can give me some suggest just about my product.

No comments:

Post a Comment