Tuesday, September 21, 2010

When I run to give or remove programs I can't remove some things from my computer..?

Like boggle and monopoly and tony hawk underground that hold been downloaded, it can't find the installsheild wizard or something. I don't own the games anymore to use to help me delete them, what can I do to bring back them off my computer?

When I run to give or remove programs I can't remove some things from my computer..?

Click search out and search them. Delete everything afterwards on add/remove programs click remove. Then click yes.
Go to Google and type in Tweak UI and download it. Then:



Use the TweakUI PowerToy to remove the program from the enumerate of installed software. To do so, follow these steps:



1. Click Start , point to Settings , click Control Panel , and then double- click TweakUI .



2. Click the Add\Remove tab, click the program that you want to remove, and consequently click Remove .



3.



Click OK , and then close Control Panel .
Deleting pgms lacking uninstalling them from add/remove will do that quite habitually. Download this sftwr and it might help resolve Ur issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment