Friday, September 17, 2010

Whats the process to put xp pro on a computer that have vista on it?


Whats the process to put xp pro on a computer that have vista on it?

Man, I've be trying to do the exact same thing for a total month. Immediately XP Setup detects the Vista, it aborts. But I do hope you realise you can't put two Windows on the one fence. Each Operating System has to progress on a separate partition. I used a built-in facility inwardly Vista to partition my 250 GB 'c' Drive contained by half to create a 116 GB 'c' and a similar size brand current 'e' Drive. Problem is if I take past its sell-by date the Vista to allow the XP Pro to go on first (before re-installing the Vista on a separate partition), I've lost the clean partition on which to re-install the Vista. I've tried it - starting over beside the XP Pro going on first - and when Setup reaches the fragment where it asks me where on earth I want to install the XP there is with the sole purpose the one 250 GB 'c' Drive showing up as an option. There is no facility inside XP (that I know of) to create partitions. If within was, I would enjoy nooo problem. Partition Magic sounds good (as a solution) but is expensive for a single use and does not support Vista as but.
go and buy the disc at an electronic store and upgrade it, or only upgrade it online here: www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pr...



by the way, obedient choice. vista stinks!!
reformat is the easiest way but u will lose ALL background

No comments:

Post a Comment