Tuesday, September 21, 2010

when I play cd my computer draw from shut stale?

when I play any cd my computer seize shut off. And i enjoy wait 2-3 mins to reboot it. It does not reboot without delay. If i restart computer from my start menu it reboot fine. But when i play cd and it shut off and i hold to wait 2-3 mins to reboot it.consequently my moniter screen remains blank close to CPU is running but nothing on eyeshade. Then i have to switch past its sell-by date both moniter and CPU wait 2-3 mins consequently start it agian while i m holding instert key. please assistance me wat kind of problem is this and how should i fix this piece........

when I play cd my computer draw from shut stale?

Maybe it's time to get a unusual CD/DVD player. When it boots, your PC tries to read the CD again so it waits until it comes put money on with some sort of error message.
Try replacing your power supply, 350 watts or highly developed. It may not be giving enough current for your computer to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment