Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What's the best agp 8x Video card out on the marketplace right immediately?

Hi everyone,



I currently using agp 8x BFG tech Geforce FX 6800 Ultra OC 256 MB. Since I'm kinda low on budget, I would approaching to get a different vga card that will make this PC ultimate for about a year or two earlier finally upgrade to the PCI-e board. I saw the Radeon x1950pro 512 mb AGP 8x selling out there, but there's also an issue beside size of card, heat, and power supply.



Also, between Radeon x1950pro and Geforce 7800 GS, which one would be a better choice to pick or is nearby a better agp 8x card out there as economically? Oh my budget is around $300. Please help me out.



Thank you

What's the best agp 8x Video card out on the marketplace right immediately?

I would individually go near the Radeon x1950 over the 7800; however, there may be issues beside your power supply-you will need a 6-pin PCI-e power connector. If you do move about with the 7800, you will find that adjectives you need is a standard 4-pin molex (hard drive/CD) power connector. In your situation, I would influence to go beside the 7800. One other thing to consider-what is the dimensions of yor current power supply? If you have a 300w or smaller number, you could have issues, and if you hold to upgrade your power supply anyhow, you may as well walk whole hog and travel for the Radeon card.

No comments:

Post a Comment