Friday, September 17, 2010

whats to long on the computer?

i'm never on longer consequently 1 hour 45 min or 5 days out of the week

whats to long on the computer?

about 2 hours a sunshine is an average of a normal human being;s computer hours
umm more then 3hrs a daytime is to much
You will be assimulated, resistance is futile! 10 hours a day minimum, to find your Web Fix for the day. Ha!

Actually 2 hours probably should be a issue and that not all at once. I may spend more time than average as I work on computers and study on-line. One day I requirement to log my time through the day to see what my total is.
ably, im a gamer so im on at least 5-6 hours a morning
Too long is a relative statement. Too long for you may not be long enough for someone else.
Well I guess I would be considered on too long, since I integer I probably have spent nearly 1/2 of my waking hours surrounded by front of a computer for last 30 or so years!

And some days that might be closer to 100% of my wake hours. :-)
To me it's when my eyes can't take it any more. 30+ a week purely at home gaming, not to mention CAD/CAM at work.
area condos for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment