Friday, September 17, 2010

What's The Best PC For My Needs?

I don't want the top of the line PC (nor can I afford one).

I will even purchase a honest used one if it meets my requests.

I use my computer for small business bookeeping, as well a some personal use i.e. surfing the pattern, listening to mp3's, etc. But no serious gaming or illustrious end sofware wishes.

I need to bring another PC anyway and wondering if I am ok with a PIII next to about a 1 Gig. conceivably 512 RAM and a nice big HD.

Or would I be better off surrounded by the long run to shell out for a PIV.

I don't see my needs shifting anyting soon.

What's The Best PC For My Needs?

I would say you woulde be ok near the pentium3 and gig but i would suggest going to newegg.com they could piece a custom notebook for you to fit your needs they enjoy great shipping and great customer service. Or you could go to a circuit city.
capture a sony

No comments:

Post a Comment