Tuesday, September 21, 2010

When I plug my USB Memory stick into my front usb ports my computer will lately shut rotten other erudite it will work

If I plug a regular usb cable device into my usb ports it will work merely fine other then that when I plug my usb memory stick into it it will shut stale my computer and if I plug a usb hub into it it will also shut off if I do that as capably.

When I plug my USB Memory stick into my front usb ports my computer will lately shut rotten other erudite it will work

Sounds like a USB power issue. Are the other USB devices externally powered? Is the Hub externally powered? Does it do like if you plug it into the ports on the back? You might own to upgrade your Motherboard and Power Supply. My wife's had duplicate problem - never did narrow it down, but upgraded MB and PS and haven't have any problems since. Hope this helps...
This might be because it have a virus. Try another "USB Memory Stick" or what's called a Flash Drive into your computer.
USB ports not solely transfer background through them, but also sent a small electrical charge, need to operate some devices close to hubs and some memory sticks. If the port is bad, and the electric charge shorting, that could basis your PC to shut down. It would only come about on devices that draw power through the port.



You need to hold the port examined by a pro. If the PC is still under warranty, it should be replaced for free (which usually routine replacing the whole board). But you do NOT want to preserve using that port in the meantime. It could harm the rest of the computer if it is shorting.
abandoned apartments for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment