Tuesday, September 21, 2010

When I turn online or undo my e-mail my computer keep freezing up on me. It is a Dell and I've tried to contact

How can I fix this problem? I can't find any answers from dell

When I turn online or undo my e-mail my computer keep freezing up on me. It is a Dell and I've tried to contact

If you are able, travel here: http://www.pcpitstop.com/

It will run a free online test to see what is wrong. Just click on the ashen key and run anonymously. It is not detrimental; I use it all the time.
sounds similar to it may be a program trying to contact the internet from your system(spyware maybe) try running a scan in undisruptive mode or search add/remove programs for suspicious stuff, msconfig contained by start menu- run, and look for things there. try a registry repair program from someone as you can't get hold of online.

No comments:

Post a Comment