Friday, September 17, 2010

what's the best business deal?

I'm looking for a sub lb450 substructure unit contained by the uk. It must have a suitable processor, a PCI express graphics card and 1GB + RAM. I've seen excellent deal for lb500 but if you've seen accurate ones for less please post a correlation. Thanks guys.

what's the best business deal?

Dang man, thats a tuff buy in the UK, I found a despicable MSI thingy,its sorta a PC/Hi-Fi thing at PCUSA used the older Alt-156 lb in the investigate. But network found me contained by USA, I could try on Ubuntu Linux, (installing Feisty) and goof it up to give me actual UK Data.

I do not know if that is to say legal or not, but I don't really keeping if is. World Wide Web was intended to be Information on the fly.

PcUSA.com is in Georgia , I dunno how much VAT that is to say. But I really cannot think of any Chip Manufacturers or CPU or anything in the UK. Cannot have a sneaking suspicion that of any in USA,Canada any.

Wait a sec,,,,

http://www.unbeatable.co.uk/product/acer...

There is a sweet looking Acer.

Would rob some upgrades to reach your desired specs, but its lb398 starting.

http://www.amdboard.com/msi_mega_400.htm...

That is the other one, not consistent what it is, but I would like to play next to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment